Bank Rakyat Indonesia’s vision is to become leading commercial bank have a tendency to prioritizes client satisfaction. BRI missions is to offer the vision, BRI has made the decision on trhree missions that has to be carried out, namely: BRI offers the best banking operation by showing priority for services for Micro, Small, and Medium Companies to be able to support people’s economy. BRI offers sevices to clients via a network which are spread throughout Indonesia and based on professional human assets who implement the great Corporate Governance practices. BRI produces values and convey optimal benefits to any or all stakeholders
BANK BRI has an chance towards the experts who can speak British perfectly (a minimum of passive), to use some type of computer, have integrity, discipline, motivation fixation along with a high feeling of responsibility, and prepared to placed in most work models BANK BRI for an additional positions:
A. PROGRAM PENGEMBANGAN STAF (PPS) BRI
- S1/S2 from Accredited Universities (A/B)
- For PPS Umum, graduate from the faculty major: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Livestock, Forestry, Fisipol (Only For Department of International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), MIPA ( Just for the department of Mathematics, Statistics)
- For PPS Auditors, graduates of the Faculty / Department: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (Only For the Department of Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), MIPA (Only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics)
- For PPS IT, graduates from the Faculty / Department: Computer Science, Information Engineering
- S1 GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN), 3.00 (PTS)
- S2 GPA min 3.25 with the provisions of S.1 min. 2.75 (PTN) & 3.00 (PTS)
- Old max. 27 years (for graduates S1), and max. 30 years (for graduates S2)
- Priority for those who have never registered as a participant PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not Married.
- Willing to be placed on the entire working area BRI
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI been accepted as a participant if the PPS BRI
B. Resident Auditor (RA)
- Has experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group - Auditor, Internal Auditor or the Bank / Financial Institution. Minimum 3 (three) years.
- Under 35 years of age (not yet 35 years old at the time of application).
- Education S2 or S1 from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, FISIP (Trade Administration), Agriculture and Livestock of the PTN / PTS accredited A / B.
- S1 min 2.75 (scale 4)
- S2 min 3.25, with the provisions of S1 GPA min 2.75
- Mastering the English language.
- Placement on Branch Offices across Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on the Branch Office in the Office of Inspection unit area in the region of origin of applicants.
For those applicants who are interested, can attend Job Fair / Job Expo the following:
ITB Career Titian, Date. 14 to 16 October 2011, at Sasana Budaya Ganesha (Sabuga), Campus ITB - Bandung